What if you could improve every single one of your relationships—personal or professional—by discovering more about yourself and how you interact with others? Through this deeply personal exploration of how you listen, relate, discern and communicate, you’ll:
- Explore how the Communication Cycle forms the foundation of all of your interpersonal communication;
- Improve your ability to attentively listen and see how it can be the most important thing a person can do for another;
- Appreciate the impact your non-verbal behavior has on your verbal communication;
- Develop a more effective way to have difficult conversations;
- Feel empowered to strengthen and facilitate healing in broken relationships;
- See and celebrate the good in others; see and celebrate the good in yourself.
This is no ordinary training! After three days of powerful classroom instruction, experiential activity, and group discussion, you’ll be equipped with the tools to have deeper, more meaningful relationships and inspired by the course’s ability to bring about a more compassionate world.